Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095

Warning: Illegal string offset 'enable' in [path]\includes\class_postbit.php on line 1095
MyDeathSpace.com - Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death
  • Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

    The trial has finally started!

    http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/...live-streaming

    Jodi Ann Arias (28) allegedly shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander (30) to death

    Out of 12,000 + death entries, this one could possibly be one of the most crazy I can remember.

    I would hate to say that this entry is my new all-time favorite entry (because it's a terrible situation), but yeah...






    Jodi's Case History: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death started by mydeathspace View original post
    Comments 54252 Comments
    1. wasthinking's Avatar
      wasthinking -
      Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
      Not to be indelicate, but that's the blue body bag he is on.
      tawnidilly is here! I want to thank you for all you do with pics and videos. You have been a huge help for this old fart
    1. NCBlonde's Avatar
      NCBlonde -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      You caught the tile faster than I did. When I first saw that pic, I thought it was an autopsy pic, then what caught my eye first was the corner of the shower door, then the tile.
      Ever wonder how are these getting out to the public?

      I do wonder. Sometimes I think it could possibly be an intentional leak by authorities, depending on the situation. In most cases, I think it's some sort of lower-level employee.

      I cannot remember what the situation was, but it had nothing to do with this case; there was a woman who worked in the morgue somewhere -- not sure if it was a hospital or the actual coroner's office -- but I remember her being busted for bringing her husband in and allowing him to look at a body, for some reason. Wish I could remember!

      I don't really understand why any employee would release such pictures. Although there is a public curiosity -- obviously, or there wouldn't be thousands and thousands of people on the internet viewing and discussing such -- it just seems odd. Sometimes I think people do it to feel important; "look what I have access to and can show you!"

      In this case, that picture was from the actual crime scene, so I guess that would narrow down the possibilities a bit. Who would be at the scene taking pictures prior to the removal of the body? Police and coroner I would say. Of course, that doesn't mean that the pictures weren't viewed, and perhaps copied by someone who was not actually at the scene. Someone whose job it was to look at the pictures and print/organize them? That would seem more administrative than someone in law enforcement or medical staff.

      It is curious.
    1. morbidT's Avatar
      morbidT -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      actually the seq has been the issue of motions and arguments --- attempts to remove the DP cruel factors etc. The result from the court was .. it doesn't matter at all.
      The judge in her ruling (denial to the Def) declared it doesnt' matter. The evidence supports he 'suffered' which meets the req of the law.
      He did suffer, so it doesn't matter what the sequence of inflicted wounds were. We do know for certain, he lived for several minutes, it doesn't matter if it was the gun shot or the stab wounds, he suffered. So, what I am saying is, I agree with your post.

      Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
      DB was chastized, royally, for making comments about Jodi's strange looking female parts....so I am doubtful that she is on team Jodi? I wondered about that odd comment, too.....about the Arias women messaging her here. Hmmmmmmm.

      Oh, I knew people were getting on her for the female parts thing. I encouraged her to stop speaking so 'in your face' with every post being DIE/KILL/ROT/DON'T FEED HER blah, blah, blah. I also saw some incoherent post about someone sending her messages, but it didn't click with me. I never really read her posts. Just scrolled past them, but words would catch my eye. I wasn't sure if there was anymore talk about it that I missed.


      Chit Chat?
    1. tawnidilly's Avatar
      tawnidilly -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      tawnidilly is here! I want to thank you for all you do with pics and videos. You have been a huge help for this old fart
      :D
      Thank you and your very welcome!
    1. AnnieBelle's Avatar
      AnnieBelle -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      tawnidilly is here! I want to thank you for all you do with pics and videos. You have been a huge help for this old fart
      I second that! Her videos and pics are SO helpful!
    1. emmieslost's Avatar
      emmieslost -
      so this was just posted on the justice for TA fb.

      Martinez: The issue of the gunshot wound... did the gunshot wound go through the frontal lobe or not?

      Medical Examiner: It did.

      Martinez: If it goes through the frontal lobe... what does the human body do if a gunshot goes through the frontal lobe?

      Medical Examiner: Well, there is a shock to the entire brain, as a projectile is passing through, so its not just like an arrow or a nail. You've also got expanding gasses, you've got a tumbling projectile, so generally you're going to have... its a shock situation - neurological shock, and those people are incapacitated.


      this is what initially made me think he was shot as an afterthought. if he got shot in the head like that it would have knocked him on his ass. i mean, perhaps it would cause him to fall on her but they also said there was no stippling so the gun was at least 18-24 inches from him.
    1. Crazy Lady's Avatar
      Crazy Lady -
      Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
      :D
      Thank you and your very welcome!
      Let me jump on the bandwagon Tawnidilly! You have helped me a great deal to get the setting of the bathroom and bedroom down. I appreciate all you've done!
    1. NCBlonde's Avatar
      NCBlonde -
      Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
      Not to be indelicate, but that's the blue body bag he is on.
      Ok. It looks like a blue blanket, because of the -- well I don't know what to call it -- the "stripes" of material. It looks woven, rather than plastic, at least to me.
    1. morbidT's Avatar
      morbidT -
      Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
      so this was just posted on the justice for TA fb.

      Martinez: The issue of the gunshot wound... did the gunshot wound go through the frontal lobe or not?

      Medical Examiner: It did.

      Martinez: If it goes through the frontal lobe... what does the human body do if a gunshot goes through the frontal lobe?

      Medical Examiner: Well, there is a shock to the entire brain, as a projectile is passing through, so its not just like an arrow or a nail. You've also got expanding gasses, you've got a tumbling projectile, so generally you're going to have... its a shock situation - neurological shock, and those people are incapacitated.


      this is what initially made me think he was shot as an afterthought. if he got shot in the head like that it would have knocked him on his ass. i mean, perhaps it would cause him to fall on her but they also said there was no stippling so the gun was at least 18-24 inches from him.

      http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incapacitated

      to deprive of ability, qualification, or strength; make incapable or unfit; disable.


      This is why I think it is reasonable to think the gunshot was first. Incapacitated does not have to mean unable to function. I think he was unable to fight back effectively; he was disabled.


      Like me; I'm disabled, but not incapacitated. Not the same, but similar in definition.
    1. AnnieBelle's Avatar
      AnnieBelle -
      Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
      He did suffer, so it doesn't matter what the sequence of inflicted wounds were. We do know for certain, he lived for several minutes, it doesn't matter if it was the gun shot or the stab wounds, he suffered. So, what I am saying is, I agree with your post.





      Oh, I knew people were getting on her for the female parts thing. I encouraged her to stop speaking so 'in your face' with every post being DIE/KILL/ROT/DON'T FEED HER blah, blah, blah. I also saw some incoherent post about someone sending her messages, but it didn't click with me. I never really read her posts. Just scrolled past them, but words would catch my eye. I wasn't sure if there was anymore talk about it that I missed.


      Chit Chat?
      Ugh...where do I find location of chit chat?? I'm looking!! :)
    1. NCBlonde's Avatar
      NCBlonde -
      Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
      I second that! Her videos and pics are SO helpful!
      Very true. Especially the full walkthrough photos of the house.
    1. AnnieBelle's Avatar
      AnnieBelle -
      Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
      so this was just posted on the justice for TA fb.

      Martinez: The issue of the gunshot wound... did the gunshot wound go through the frontal lobe or not?

      Medical Examiner: It did.

      Martinez: If it goes through the frontal lobe... what does the human body do if a gunshot goes through the frontal lobe?

      Medical Examiner: Well, there is a shock to the entire brain, as a projectile is passing through, so its not just like an arrow or a nail. You've also got expanding gasses, you've got a tumbling projectile, so generally you're going to have... its a shock situation - neurological shock, and those people are incapacitated.


      this is what initially made me think he was shot as an afterthought. if he got shot in the head like that it would have knocked him on his ass. i mean, perhaps it would cause him to fall on her but they also said there was no stippling so the gun was at least 18-24 inches from him.
      I doubt he would have been charging after her, screaming "KILL YOU BITCH!"
    1. morbidT's Avatar
      morbidT -
      Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
      Ugh...where do I find location of chit chat?? I'm looking!! :)

      Chit Chat is a place to go to talk about anything. There is no specific topic. So, if there's anything you wanna discuss, bring it here.
      http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...at#post3341667

      As a premium member, you can access the Speak Here thread, which is about the same as the Chit Chat. The only difference is Chit Chat includes non-premium.
    1. raisedbywolves's Avatar
      raisedbywolves -
      Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
      Bullet in the shower removed by JA. hum, great thought. I get to where I discount so much of what the liar says, but, maybe that is why defiant Jodi kept insisting that isn't where it landed.
      I actually think this theory of MorbidT's makes the most sense! I have been going along with the idea that the shot had to happen last because of the casing landing in the blood, but this would explain it. Also, I think Jodi kind of sees all of this as 'her creation' and doesn't like it when everyone else gets things wrong...at least the parts she is ok with owning up to.
    1. acertaingirl's Avatar
      acertaingirl -
      I know we can't believe a word that lying liar who lies says, but she really seemed sincere (sorry!) about the shot coming first. I don't believe her account of how it happened, but she could be telling the teensiest tiniest truth.
    1. Ian 1's Avatar
      Ian 1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
      And finally a short bit on the court reporter. http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03...er?hpt=hln10_1 I am a fast typist, but 300 words per minute?!
      He's not typing. He's using what used to be called a 'Stenotype Machine--mechanical shorthand. The text comes out like an adding machine then he has to transcribe and type it in readable fashion. That's why there's always a wait for the transcripts because the most reliable transcription is from the original reporter. That's also how they make quite a chunk of money. The Court Reporter charges per page for the transcripts he provides to anyone other than the Court/State.
    1. NCBlonde's Avatar
      NCBlonde -
      Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
      I don't know what ITA means.

      Was there blood on the underside of the casing? If there was, the casing would have landed on the blood spot while it was still wet. Which still could have been from a kick.

      If there was no blood on the underside, then the casing landed on the blood after it dried. This would mean the casing was given a swift kick hours/days after the attack, period.

      Interesting, I didn't realize Jodi has insisted the casing didn't land where it was found. Where is she stating it landed?
      I agree the casing could have been moved. It could've been knocked from it's original spot when the roommate/friends entered the bathroom, or even someone responding to the crime scene. Or, Jodi could have moved it because she had the "ninja" story in mind and a bullet in the shower or close to the shower would've meant he was shot in the shower, which the "ninjas" didn't do, according to Jodi.

      Or, if she was thinking of a self-defense claim, she wouldn't want anyone to get the idea that Travis was trapped in that little box of a shower. That woman was thinking enough to do all those little premeditation things like the gas cans and turning the license plate over. It's not hard to imagine that she staged the bullet as being somewhere that it was not, just in case she couldn't lie her way out of culpability.

      I too have wondered whether there was blood on the underside of the bullet, but I don't think anyone has said.
    1. raisedbywolves's Avatar
      raisedbywolves -
      Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
      I do wonder. Sometimes I think it could possibly be an intentional leak by authorities, depending on the situation. In most cases, I think it's some sort of lower-level employee.

      I cannot remember what the situation was, but it had nothing to do with this case; there was a woman who worked in the morgue somewhere -- not sure if it was a hospital or the actual coroner's office -- but I remember her being busted for bringing her husband in and allowing him to look at a body, for some reason. Wish I could remember!

      I don't really understand why any employee would release such pictures. Although there is a public curiosity -- obviously, or there wouldn't be thousands and thousands of people on the internet viewing and discussing such -- it just seems odd. Sometimes I think people do it to feel important; "look what I have access to and can show you!"

      In this case, that picture was from the actual crime scene, so I guess that would narrow down the possibilities a bit. Who would be at the scene taking pictures prior to the removal of the body? Police and coroner I would say. Of course, that doesn't mean that the pictures weren't viewed, and perhaps copied by someone who was not actually at the scene. Someone whose job it was to look at the pictures and print/organize them? That would seem more administrative than someone in law enforcement or medical staff.

      It is curious.
      I believe that was in the Newtown, CT shooting. The employee let her boyfriend see the shooter's body.
    1. Ian 1's Avatar
      Ian 1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
      I know we can't believe a word that lying liar who lies says, but she really seemed sincere (sorry!) about the shot coming first. I don't believe her account of how it happened, but she could be telling the teensiest tiniest truth.
      She never tells the truth. That's a given. Of course she's going to say the shot came first. In fact, she said the 'accidental shot' came first while she was defending herself. Jodi can't exactly say that she 'accidentally stabbed Travis Alexander 28 times and slit his throat 'accidentally in self-defense."
    1. Sandral's Avatar
      Sandral -
      What's up with her body parts? Did I miss something with the there hole wonder? Tell me!!!!!
  • Facebook: Find us on Facebook

  • Facebook: Recent Activity