• MyDeathSpace.com goes Mobile!

We finally have our Mobile version up. Browse mydeathspace.com on your phone and log in to check it out!

This article was originally published in forum thread: MDS Mobile! started by J View original post
    Comments 16 Comments
      danakscully64 -
      I like it.
      Fleta -
      Change?? Noooooo!
      Belle -
      Love it! Thank yoooou :)
      PCP777 -
      Coolness. Does a device automatically switch it to this or is there a different URL?
      g r ee n ey e s -
      Is that why I can't get on the boards on my phone now?
      rosebuddy -
      Ohhhh, very much so like! Nice and clean and seems pretty user friendly. Thank you!!
      g r ee n ey e s -
      whackjob -
      mds via the default browser on my android phone is read-only. i can rep and click on links but it won't let me comment. this was an issue prior to the site being mobile-friendly. i dunno if it's the browser or swype as it works if i log in using lastpass.

ETA: never mind. it works for me now.
      g r ee n ey e s -
      The site comes up blank on my BB.. on my itouch it looks the same as it always did, can't comment, can't rep. Read only. Give me back my BB!! I could at least comment on it.
      Morbid_much -
      Awesome! thanks!
      J -
      hmm. seems like the template is having troubles on older phones.
      J -
      please check with your blackberry again
      PCP777 -
      Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
      mds via the default browser on my android phone is read-only. i can rep and click on links but it won't let me comment. this was an issue prior to the site being mobile-friendly. i dunno if it's the browser or swype as it works if i log in using lastpass.

No problems with my android. MT4G.
      Justice -
      I love it!
      beli -
      how come you cannot rep people on the new mobile site?
      marshmallow -
      I am beyond giddy with this feature. I spend a few days a week up at the nursing home with my mom and the other inmates. I'll post more from there that I will from here. I'm getting tired of just playing poker when she sleeps. I play a butt-load of poker. Now I can keep up with Toni and Jodi. They make me look pretty damn sane.