submit a death
Amanda Plasse (20) was found stabbed to death in her apartment
Published: Dec 22, 2013 @ 7:00 PM
Amanda Plasse (20)
Aug 26, 2011
Cause of Death:
view their profile
An arrest has been made in the 2011 fatal stabbing of 20-year-old Chicopee resident Amanda Plasse, according to a posting on Mayor Michael Bissonnette's Facebook page.
The suspect will be arraigned this afternoon in Chicopee District Court, according to the post on Bissonnette's personal Facebook page. Bissonnette, who is seeking re-election today against former mayor Richard Kos, did not post about the arrest on his campaign Facebook page.
At 2:05 p.m., Bissonnette posted, "Chicopee Police have made an arrest in the Amanda Plasse murder." Here is the complete post, which appears to have been hastily written:
THEY GOT HIM !! Best Election Day ever---Chicopee Police have made an arrest in the Amanda Plasse murder. The suspect is being booked at the Pokice station amd will be arraigned at Chicopee District Court shortly. Thank you to the CPD, State Police amd Hpden County District Attorney Mark Mastrianni for their hard work on this case.
Plasse was found stabbed to death Aug. 26, 2011 in her third-floor apartment at 73 School St.
go back to article archive list
article loaded in 0 ms
Page Stockdale (59) and Mark Schiebel (59) died from carbon monoxide poisoning in their pickup truck
A pair of duck hunters discovered the dead bodies of a missing Steamboat Springs woman and her male companion inside a pickup truck Saturday morning, local police reported.
Shelly Gravely (34) was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend
A little more than a week after she was last heard from, Shelly Gravely's body was found early Saturday in a ravine in southwestern Henry County.
Connor Trapatsos (17) was found dead more than a month after being reported missing
News10NBC has learned the body of a missing Fairport college student has been found near the Hudson River in Albany. The information was confirmed by Coeymans Police Department Chief P.J. McKenna.
Nathan McSeveney (22) died after he fell down stairs during a football match
A SCOTLAND fan died last night after falling from stairs in the top tier of Celtic Park.
Nicolette Medina (25) and her boyfriend died in an enclosed garage from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning
Two people found dead in a West Side garage Thursday afternoon, including a woman reported missing earlier in the week, died of accidental carbon monoxide intoxication, an autopsy has found.
Copyright © 2009 MyDeathSpace.com