submit a death
Barzeen Barzanji (20) died from an overdose of Xanax and alcohol
Published: Jul 08, 2012 @ 2:33 AM
Barzeen Barzanji (20)
Apr 20, 2012
Cause of Death:
San Diego, CA
view their profile
A San Diego State University student found dead Friday morning at a fraternity house. Barzeen Barzanji, 20, was discovered unresponsive in a bed at the Phi Kappa Theta house.
As answers surrounding the death of San Diego State University student Barzeen Barzanji wait to come in, many students are vowing to limit their partying. Student Eddie Tamayo says, "It really does make you think about what you do. But definitely, you gotta stay responsible as a student."
Even though Barzanji was found dead inside of a frat house on Friday that he was not a member of, it's not known if his death was related to partying or any substance.
Still students are rethinking their actions after the first weekend since his death. Kristen Houle says, "I know my responsibilities and I know my place. I know my limits."
Student deaths on SoCal campuses have unfortunately happened before, so this is not a new issue. But some graduates are hoping the news headlines will be a lesson to their younger peers.
Houle says, "I think it's one of those when it happens it's in everyone's mind." But she thinks the fear is short lived and a non-concerning party attitude will return.
As for Barzanji's death police say they don't suspect foul play and as for now they're not saying exactly why he died.
Still this hasn't stopped the young man's friends from hosting memorials at his own campus' fraternity and online.
go back to article archive list
article loaded in 0 ms
Mollie Brennen (63) died while snorkelling in Maui
Mollie Jo Brennen January 4 1950 ~ April 11 2013 Devoted mother, grandmother, sister, & friend. Died unexpectedly doing what she loved, snorkeling in Maui.
Kamron Sanford (18) and Kayla Baldwin (16) died when their car collided with another vehicle
State troopers say two teenagers killed in a crash Saturday night in Blount County were not wearing seatbelts.
Sam Foster (35) died when his car left the road and overturned
Fox6 News has confirmed that the victim killed Tuesday night in a fatal accident works for a local radio station.
Kimi Tullock (46) died from an overdose after smoking bath salts
The synthetic drugs known as bath salts may have claimed another victim. Police believe they caused the death of a 46-year-old woman from Pacific.
Ivan Romero Olivares (24) died when his motorcycle was struck by a police vehicle
The motorcyclist who died Friday after his bike collided with a police cruiser on its way to help out two wounded officers in south Minneapolis has been identified.
Copyright © 2009 MyDeathSpace.com